The educator acts transparently and accepts personal responsibility for their work and develops their learners’ ability to do the same.
- 8.1 Accepts personal responsibility and accountability towards others and acts transparently by reporting to others in appropriate ways
- 8.2 Reflects critically on their educational practice looking for opportunities for improvement and development
- 8.3 Helps learners to identify, evaluate and take responsibility for the potential consequences and impacts of their decisions and actions
We have found this has strong links with the following competences: Decisiveness; Attentiveness; Action; Systems
In order to achieve the above Learning Objectives the educator should be able to:
- UC 8.1a Make independent choices in classroom management (towards pupils, colleagues, materials and resources) and be a well-functioning educator within their own context.
- UC 8.1b Consider the consequences of their actions and have basic knowledge of people and (technical) installations / systems
- UC 8.2 Reflect on their own work and functioning
- UC 8.3 Behave responsibly to pupils and colleagues